Saturday, August 25, 2012

Departure


Nancy left Atlanta shortly after 11AM on August 15th, first taking a short flight to Chicago, where she boarded an American Airlines flight direct for Narita Airport in Toyko, Japan.  Her immediate family and some close friends took her to the airport, and this is the last view we had of her.  Given how airport security is working these days, we were only able to stay with her until she entered the security check line.

It was a long, quiet drive home.

rwf

1 comment:

  1. Hello nancy could you please let me no whats going on between u and omar because its not fair when he is coming back to my house useing me for sex all the time I dont want to be with him u can have him could luck to the two of u but can u please just let me no because its not fair on me or my 5 children he keeps telling me the to of u are just friends but ive been with omar 17years and all his everydone is abuse me please be carefull with your money dont let him rip u off his a con artist im not upset with u I just want to no where I stand with him could u please message me on face book and tell me the truth then I will leave u alone jenny green thanks

    ReplyDelete